Friday, October 26, 2007

still in rayA mood~

hubby n wifey at p.ramlee the musical 191007 (me 11 weeks!)



phewww...dah 2weeks since my last post...lamanya (plus malas)...well, to re-cap...my raya was good...first time cium tgn suami pagi raya plus ada dialog lagi (coz i bnyk dosa..huhu) n first time dpt duit raya from my hubby...well,he's the only person who gave me duit raya this year since im working, married n a mom to be (boringnye org lain dah tak bagi duit raya...) we wore pakaian sedondon, silver+bluish & white...my baju this year pun lain sikit dari zaman belum kahwin...ala ala long dress (maternity dress??!)huhu!


first day raya we went to datok's house in pj then me n hubby went to mama's house in damansara...pastu gi kubur kat tmn melati...went to 2 of his uncles' houses both in kl then went back to bangi...by 5 pm all of us (including mama n k.didi) went back to malacca for 2 days :) on sunday tgh mlm we went back to bangi n i muntah teruk gila sampai nangis coz dah tahan loya sejak dlm kereta...huhu..so the next morning my hubby advised me not to follow him n mama to ipoh for a day trip...huhu first year beraya tak dpt gi ipoh tapi lega gak coz i got enough rest on that day...:) well..itu je la raya i...the rest, i just welcomed org yg dtg beraya to our house in bangi hampir setiap mlm coz all of us will be going to uk dah...


basically takder open houz n my only fren (excluding adikya, anis n meq)yg dtg beraya was juju who brought jaja along...:) thanks juccilovey coz i truly missed u! oh ya, meqqie got engaged on the 20th oct! congrats lil sis! u're ON THE WAY dah eh...btw, she looked truly sweet n beautiful on dat day n the event was a sweet one..at last....

No comments: