Friday, September 28, 2007

butterfly kisses in my stomach


don't you find this baby super duper cute like a doll??!!huhu i found this pic in the internet...ish anak siapa la ni kan??comell sggtttt...so i decided to put her/his pic as my pc's wallpaper n also hp's wallpaper:)

btw..today dah masuk 7weeks 4 days dah:) cepat je time flies by.... n for the past 2 days i felt slightly better...alhamdulillah...anyway, recent updates on my health condition, i went to the clinic again on monday n the doctor gave me extra medication since the condition of my piles is getting worse...i need to go for a check up again tomorrow to make sure that everything is alright..but i think the medicines are good coz i feel better now n the bleeding has slow down...n tomorrow is also the day for my 1st formal check up with the medical centre...it's nearly 8 weeks so it's time to hear the heartbeat:) i really2 pray n hope that the baby is in a safe condition n will not in any way be affected by my health condition..

btw,i just wan to express my condolence n deepest sympathy to allahyarhamah nurin jazlin binti jazimin for her tragic lost....may u rest in peace in syurga adikku...

on another note,ive been 'on leave' from puasa for a week dah since i have to makan ubat n 'masukkan' ubat..huhu:( n i need to eat A LOT but in STAGES..meaning i takleh makan sekaligus banyak2 coz nanti rasa nak muntah...here are my list of foods so far...
1.soya bean
2.milk (both vanilla n chocolate)
3.laksa..lots of laksa (mengidam)
4.nasi lemak
5.cereals (koko krunch wif milk)
6.pisang
7.apple
8.bread (with any toppings including sambal ikan bilis)
9.siput sedut (tiba2 je suka)
10.fruit juice

so what do you think?hehe...ive been forcing myself to eat most of the foods everyday tapi if u realize, one thing is missing...i really really need to eat more sayurs...:( hmmm will i still be able to fit in my baju raya? *sigh*

No comments: