Sunday, February 21, 2010

a little update on the hot bun in the oven :)

the first time the bump looked quite 'obvious' :p

im about 16 weeks or 4 months right now. already entered my 2nd trimester and alhamdulillah, 2nd trimester has always been the best moment out of the 3! haha. i took a rest from writing simply because i couldnt give my full attention to it. everytime i go to my own blog, i feel automatically blank and the thought of pressing my fingers on the keypad just turned me off. haha.so i wandered around, bloghopping...but the mood was just not there..therefore the silence.


about a week after my last entry, my all-day-sickness came...this time around it's everywhere, everytime and so irritating.i just feel the need to vomit-to let it all out of my body...lidah tu tak payah cakap, pahit all the time....i keep on spitting and spitting into the plastic bag dlm my office room ni.appetite? nothing but SUSHI KING. i need to have it at least once a week la.but i didnt eat the raw one,just yg goreng2 tu...sedapnya rasa kalau dpt sushi...syukur tak terhingga! but alhamdulillah, despite of the nausea, malas, muntah, pening and all; mr.flu, mr.cough, or mr.piles tak dtg menjenguk during the first trimester, unlike when i was with nia. back then i had to take a lot of medications and it makes me worried.i felt that the "rasa loya mulut pahit" kali ni lebih mencabar sampai my boss pun tegur kata i didnt gain weight!haha. but finally in the middle of january, the vomitting stopped (but as a closure, i vomitted 4 times in a row selang sejam waktu tgh tido!!that was horror ok!!)then that was it. alhamdulillah. stakat ni m.c pun skali je,unlike waktu nia dulu, slalu mc coz mcm2 penyakit dtg...sekarang ni penyakit 'malas' je yg slalu dtg :p


now that ive entered my 2 nd trimester, tak dapat sushi king pun takpa, coz appetite dtg balik, dgn banyaknya!!huhu...the little bump started to appear around end of january.i can still wear my normal office attire coz they are stretchable but of course la kain kurung tu semuanya unzipped! will need to find new office attire soon...and as of today, kulit semakin kering, and mr.flu dtg mengacau...i dont take any medication coz malas so lagi la irritating..well, on my last checkup 29th jan hari tu, i saw my little angel, already formed into human being with legs and hands and bones!quite suprised coz sometimes i tend to forget i have a human being inside here coz tak rasa lagi dia tendang kan...the baby was kind of meniarap/swimming position and was actively moving his/her hands and legs as if he/she was jumping!!haha totally different from nia karlyssa when she was 11 weeks in my tummy! but the sad thing was, i gained 2 kgs between my 2nd last check up and my last check up!! see, told cha nafsu makan semakin mengganas :p


alhamdulillah, nia knows she's getting an adik but there's another story bout it.nanti la. it's just that im really glad and syukur that my pregnancy survived to the 2nd trimester. lil bun in the oven, see you this 27th ya? muah!
p/s: my lil bun has a 'twin' which is my auntie's lil bun in the oven too!my busu is also 16weeks preggy and our edd is almost on the same date!!how exciting can that be??hehe

1 comment:

i am Rinie said...

ok. first nia boleh jadi model. esp gamba yg dia pakai gown mcm brown tu. ala2 menjeling tu.

second, seriously u nampak mcm india tgh nak bagi susu dkt anak dia. dgn muke mcm tu. ahahha..sumpah gelak gile