Sunday, November 28, 2010

bye bye milky

the past few weeks have been really hectic. and due to the busy'ness', the miracle day finally came - i got my red flag on Friday 26th November 2010. Earlier as compared to Nias last time where i got my red flag after 6 months breastfeeding her> which means period came=milk stock hbs.

so on Friday i was feeling a bit confused. should i be happy? or should i be sad coz the 'bonding' session lapsed a lil bit earlier than expected. :( :( :(

during nia's time, my milk stock was moderate and the momentum was a longer. eva's time, my milk stock agak mencurah during my pantang days, so i was quite confident n happy at that time. little did i know that the stock will end up so soon. well, i blame it to my indiscipline, irregular pumping practise due to WORK DEMAND! huh, i dont know whether i should hate my job or not :p

issue susu is very subjective. we tried very hard but at the end of the day, if takde rezeki, memang takkan menjadi. pasrah je lah. sorry, eva latheefa :(

oh by the way, to cheer up a sad monday morning, why not you girls check out fashionistahijab! new collections are in. view them at my facebook album by adding me at- unreachable14@yahoo.com!

No comments: