Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NOVEMBER LOVE

the suprise 'kicik' :) shugiga pun nak sebok sama :p

oh yeah, ni pun bday girl jgk:) my mom 021110

a lunch treat for my mom -kokopelli pj-


wonderful mummys! (except the red one :p )



thanks rinot for the hijabs !!





thanks to fairy for this stylish pinky bb cover by kate spade



*excited*



where's my gift?? :p



lunch treat by the 2 mommys at alexis the gardens



too much jap food at rakuzen -empire- with the chickies :)




a simple dinner at -the kitchen cyberjaya- on my bday eve



monte's bsc -great mushroom chicken!


testing my new lumix lx-5 -bday gift from my mummy-





welcome to the mugabe clan, gorgeous sil!



with the chomel mummy2be :)


last but not least, thanks for being able to make it, altho with a very very limited time:)




These are some of my belated birthday -lunchie-dinner treat- by my loved ones. phew, blogspot really test my patience. my 27th birthday was celebrated with full of love :) oopss, but where is si kicik?? :p baby eva, tho u couldnt join the celebration, mummy promise to post an entry full of your pictures. ONLY YOU :p












1 comment:

Aida Narina said...

alahhh comel lah your little girl nak sebok juga tiup candles :) btw, happy belated birthday dear :)